Friday 13 June 2014

What are you doing TOMORROW? Fashion Show Frenzy and free glass of bubbly!

Hello my fellow Swishers,

What a beautiful week its been! I must say though, took some guts to get the bikini out again! I did it! Was wonderfully protected as always too with the beautiful Rhodes Body Balm! http://rhodestoheaven.com/body/revitalising-body-balm Can't live without! At £26 it's a steal and lasts forever! My skin is hydrated, silky smooth and smells delicious! Get yours now and be body beautiful!

So are you coming to see us this Saturday? TOMORROW WOOP! Get your free ticket here! Just print out or send me a message and I can send to you with swishing pleasure! Not long to go so hurry hurry! 


Ever so excited and honoured to be working with the fabulously talented Georgie with Beau XOXO with her gorgeous hair accessories and the beautiful Kk with Nora Norway Jewellery! These peices will look so great with our frocks! Check out their websites to nab your essential Summer accessories! http://beauxoxo.bigcartel.com/  and http://www.noranorway.com/

Sooooo.....what's hot this June ladies? Well I am just loving this patterned t-shirt number I got from H&M a couple of weeks ago.

I team with white cullottes or simple blue shorts and I'm jungle fever ready! Great for a bright funky night of partying or even toned down with boyfriend jeans and flip flops for a shopping day out. There are little high waisted short shorts to match but I prefer a longer length on me. 





Check out these other lovely floral and patterned two pieces. 





Don't be afraid to mix and match different patterns with stripes or florals with more African inspired prints. It's all about being colourful and collected, so get your Summer started and be bold! 

I also spotted this gorgeous little number with matching 1950's style boho jacket! It's so pastel peach perfect and would be fab for all the weddings coming up! (£265 from http://www.thehambledongallery.co.uk/ by designer 'Just In Case.')



So with limited spaces left, get your FREE TICKET NOW! It's going to be so fun and you'll get so many great tips and advice on looking and feeling great in all manners of fabulous frocks! See you there Swishers! Message me for your invite today! Bethany@londonfrockexchange.com! 

With Warmest Swishes,
B xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment