Wednesday 4 June 2014

Fashion Show 14th June! Get your invite now!

Hello lovely ladies, how are you all? We are in full Summer now so why not have a clear out of your winter wardrobe? I am sure there are a few dresses you won't be wearing again so send them in and get a whole new summer collection for your holidays! One of these could be yours!


















Had a fabulous promotion event on Saturday at the beautiful Norfolk Royale Hotel in Bournemouth. Lots of visitors and swishing happening and our new banners looked awesome. Thank you Harriet for your designs!



Don't forget to message me for your invitation for our stylish Fashion Show and Seminar on the 14th June! Limited spaces left so hurry hurry! You'll get a glass of bubbly on arrival then get to rest your feet and enjoy the show! Free personal styling advice and fashion tips too! We can't wait! 

I also had the pleasure of being invited to the GFW catwalk show by the AUB graduates. My goodness the designs and clothes were just incredible. Everything from quirky menswear to beautiful flowing ball gowns, it was such fun. I love a good fashion show and it just made me more excited about London Frock Exchange's in a couple of weeks. The music, the cheers, the new edgey take on clothes, love it! There were so many things I wanted to take home and wear myself!

Here's just a few of the fantastic collections we saw!













Don't forget to message me now for your invite! bethany@londonfrockexchange.com



With Warmest Swishes,
B xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment