Tuesday 11 February 2014

Hearts For All

Hello my lovely ladies!

Some fun thoughts and ideas for you to have a peep at...

Hair flair- nope, not this February! Flat packed and sleek more like! We are going back to the curtain! Poker straight locks as seen on the Mui Mui catwalk sees us ladies dusting off our GHDs this season with an acute and fierce middle parting. Unless my hair is cut in its last year's short bob, think Posh way back when, my hair insists on the curl! And with my round shaped face, its a side parting for me all the way otherwise I tend to look terrible...Oh well, hat please!

Movie of the month- go watch The Book Thief. The book was simply stunning and such a melting heart read. I had the devilish sneaky pleasure of reading the movie script when I was in LA. It really has done the story justice. A good one for the girls.

Dress Up to Dress Down- Loving the sport luxe look meets prom queen fairy style at the moment. Team your boyfriend's old running tee with a frou frou skirt or an over-sized basket ball jumper with a huge bag, in at the ankle trackies and killer stilettoes and you've bagged yourself an uber trendy, dress up to dress down look!


You can flip it too by sticking with the trackies and teaming a sequinned vest or plain white T with a blazer and heels. Add an oversized leather bag and you are good to go! Check out all my delicious little finds on our Pinterest Page.


Tasty Tasty - Why not add some wonderful protein powerhouse chai seeds to your breakfast or a smoothie each day? They provide 4.5g of easily digestible protein per 2tbsp serving and they are one of the richest plant-based sources of omega-3 fatty acids. These help improve brain function, lower your cholesterol and protect from heart disease. Sprinkle on your toast or cereal in the morning or add to a delicious salad or yogurt. Go get ecogreenstore.co.uk or thechiaco.com.au 

Deliciously Designed- One of my favourite deigners right now is Serafina Sama. A graduate from Saint Martins and former freelance designer for Acne and Vuitton. Her style and cut breaks convention and her separates give a fabulous multi-tasking range of outifts that are designed so exquisitely. With such an edge, you just feel like you're the only one wearing this type of clothing. The label is by Isa Arfen....Check out this delectable two-piece culottes suit. Obsessed!


Get it from the Grocer's? - What? Yes indeed, go grocer glam and gleam with none other than Tesco's beautiful retro-esque two piece in mesh and white. A steal at £20 each, this jumper and skirt teamed with some Rayban sunnies...well here's my holiday outfit for Spring! 


And so Valentine's Day is fast approaching! Is it a good time of year for you? I can remember this time last year, after a ten year relationship ended very sadly a few months before, I was in a deep hole of misery. And love? I couldn't even spell the word, let alone say it, share it, or feel it for anything. Heartache and break is just the worst and although I look back at how painful it was then, for the love that I have now, I am grateful I experienced it. 

Not to be an idiot, but I wasn't supposed to be with that 'love'. It is only now I can really appreciate love in all forms and so I shall be celebrating this Heart Day with full on goo and sickening kisses and cuddles and poetry! Whether you are dressing up for a night out in search of a cheeky kiss, or a snuggly night in with your partner, even a movie with the kids or a swanky meal for your pet...spread the love! There is never enough to give and share. And pop the frock on that makes you feel your sexiest! Go on! Slap that red lippy on, lacy underwear and heels and feel fabulous! 

Quote me Some Love

 'Hold my hand and I'll go anywhere with you.'

 'I didn't plan on falling in love with you and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But when we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us.' 
The Notebook

 'Your voice is my favourite sound.'

 'When I saw you, I fell in love and you laughed because you knew.' William Shakespeare

 'True love doesn't mean being inseparable, it means being separated and nothing changes.'

 ' You will forever be my always.'

 ' You are pretty much my most favourite of all time in the history of ever.' 




Happy love Day Ladies.

Warmest Swishes,
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment