Tuesday 10 December 2013

Wish and Tell - A Glittery Christmas Spell

With your inbox piling full with invitations galore, the party season is picking up so get your favourite Christmas frock now! Check out these gems of ours! Festive, fun and frocking fabulous! 

Reiss Red Rah-Rah Ruffle Frock

Lace 1920s Style Cocktail Frock

Biba Fever Cocktail Frock

After what feels like months and months away, I am finally back in my beloved Frock Shack after all the wonderful shows and fairs with Rhodes To Heaven. Golly how I've missed my dresses! Lots of 'new in' frocks to pop up soon so watch this space! Nab your Christmas party frock in time to rock this December!

Keep sparkly and twinkling with bold electric embellishments and add a hint of glitter in your eye make-up for that total knock out shine! You'll be the star at the top of the tree this year!

Now, I think I might have had a bit of a gift giddiness come over me recently! What with being at all the shows with lots of lovely things to see and buy, the coffee runs turned into me scooping up all my Christmas pressies! I, of course did buy a few naughty treats for myself! One being this beautiful skirt! I mentioned the brand in my last blog but check this bad boy out! I wanted to do a moody dark and dramatic look here! Not sure if I pulled it off this time, but oh well! Got my cheeky hair extensions in for this shoot! 




Moloh Silk Skirt- From £600

 It's bold, graceful, cut to wear in lots of different exotic ways and outrageously unique and exquisite! Team with a classic white shirt tucked in or an off-the-shoulder knit jumper for elegance at its best! This is definitely my Christmas day outfit!

Last year I wore a Topshop classic, which seems to be back on the shelves this year - tight, dark green, long sleeved pencil dress worn with simple pointed black court shoes or booties and black tights. The stretch fabric glistens in the light with a touch of gold sparkle. Not a dress to eat all the mince pies in though!

More Christmassy thoughts from me soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment