Thursday 19 September 2013

What's My Shape?!

Your personal guide to finding out what your body shape is in relation to our sizing settings.

We have created a brilliant measuring system for you so that when you see a frock you like, you can have your measurements pop up right beside the actual measurements of that dress. This way you can see whether it will fit you or not.

There are, though, dresses that look great a little bigger or a little tighter depending on how you want the look to look! If there are any doubts about whether the dress you like will look good on you or suit your shape, that's where I come in. Just ping me a personal email and I can sort those fears or queries straight away:

However, I am going to give you some easy-to-follow steps to what looks good on what shape and how to wear our frocks in lots of different ways. Watch this space...

Your Shape!

Now this is a really delicate subject, believe me I know! So please don't worry if you have no idea, or by the end of my guide, you realise you thought you were one shape, but actually you're a completely different one!

We all have the dreaded moment in the dressing room, or before we go out where we look in the mirror and just loathe what we are seeing. Like bad hair days, they sometimes come more often at some times than others, but with my help, I assure you, they'll get less and less over the coming weeks and by the Christmas break, you'll be feeling confident and sexy every time you look in the mirror.

It's a self-preservation thing us ladies like to do - but we all say, "Oh I couldn't possibly wear that", with the fear that we are too fat or too thin or our boobs aren't big enough. We go safe! But you know the people you are drawn to and just look at on the street or wherever? Well it's usually because they look different. They have gone the extra step and said..."You know what, I will actually wear this, because yes, my boobs do look great", or "This might be a bit tight, but my bum is a real bum and I like it, so therefore I shall show it in this", etc. etc. It's our confidence ladies that we need to work on. You can wear what the devil you want, it will always look great if you feel great in it, from within.

I don't want to get all 'secret' about this because you get the gist, but sometimes we need that little nudge to help us.

So.....shape!!! Big shapes, small shapes, short shape, tall shape, hippy shape, skinny-bean shape, no boobs to big boobs shapes, we are all totally different. However, there are certain criteria (though they can overlap, but I'll help you with that!), which we have in our Size Guide and within that our Body Type Guide. I have stated on each frock what shape it will look best on, so you'll have all the information you need to know what frock is right for you and what frocks to stay clear of.

I have created separate blogs for each of our different body shapes so take a peep and all you need to know will be right in front of you! But, anytime you have a predicament of 'will this dress suit me' just refer back to your particular body shape blog and you'll be ready to go!

Warmest Swishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment